1/2 kilo gluten or vegemeat, cubed
1 cup potatoes, cubed, fried
1 carrot, cubed
1 cup canned or frozen peas, drained
1 bell pepper, squared
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 onion, sliced
3/4 cup tomatoes, chopped
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup water
Salt to taste
Cornstarch or bread
- Saute garlic and onion in vegetable oil.
- Add tomatoes and cook until well done.
- Add soy sauce. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add gluten or vegemeat, potatoes, bell pepper, carrot, and peas. Continue cooking for another 3 minutes over low fire or until mixture is well-blended.
- Add water then thicken with cornstarch or bread crumbs, if desired.
- Season with salt.
- Serve hot.