Monday, December 15, 2008

Exercise - To A Healthier and Slimmer YOU!

I love exercise! It makes me feel great inside and out. Good thing the company that I work for established an aerobics program for us employees to join in. We sweat our bodies away twice a week. Since I joined the class, here are some of the remarkable changes that happened:

  1. Goodbye, PMS!
    - a day in every month, I get to suffer from this terrible pain. Luckily, I found the secret, just have a regular exercise and you'll be pain-free!
  2. Healthy body - exercise helps keep the blood in my body well-circulated thus keeping me healthy. Note also that it reduces the risk of high blood pressure.
  3. No more muscle pain - before my regular exercise, my upper back used to ache extensively.
  4. I feel & look better - I lost several pounds since I started with this regimen and my skin looked brighter.
There are more, and I mean more benefits of exercise but those things listed above where the things I notice on my body.

So what about you? What health tip can you share? Post on my comment to share...who knows you may be of help to someone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep, exercise is still the best way to lose weight, and the benefits are enormous! nice blog!