Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A NEW YEAR PROMISE!

Welcome to the brand new year!!! Time flies so fast and this means another year for my age but who cares as long as you are happy and contented with your life...age doesn't really matter. Excited as I am for the year 2009 yet still I feel nostalgic for the past year which brought joy and sadness to my life. Life seemed unfair to me in the 3rd quarter of this year, tears flowed heavily from my eyes and my heart was really in pain but I am grateful to God for helping me pass through that stage by sending me angels clothed as human, the people I call my friends. In this crazy sinful world, a person can't live normally without having at least a single friend.
At the end of the year, I was truly blessed of having the opportunity to travel to Malaysia and Hongkong and met some of my online friends. I love those places especially when I visited Disneyland! The memories will be treasured in my heart forever.
What is in store for me for this year? Only God knows...for I know that He has a plan for me, plans to prosper and not harm me, plans that will give me hope and a future. Isn't that a wonderful promise? So who needs to worry about his/her future when a God who knows everything and Someone who deeply loves him/her knows about what is going to happen in his/her life! Comforting, isn't it?
So stay cool and continue on eating healthy food for a healthy body produces a healthy mind and soul.

No comments: